Thursday, March 12, 2009

CALIFORNIA COLLEGE OF THE ARTS LOVES ME

I got in!! I got in!! I could sing a wondrous song, devote a heart warming poem and write a sould bearing story on what I feel right now!!
Months of self doubt, worrying obsessive blog checking and it is accepted!!
I have been deemed valid to write by scholary writers!!
Now if I was not accepted I would continue to write, I would try again..but this is oh so better!! I am so crazy happy that writing this blog makes no sense.
Here are the fact-
Recived an email from CCA telling me I am accepted for Fiction for the MFA program!!!! ARRRGHHHHHHH!!! My acceptance package is in the mail!!
So anyway, I shall post later but...yes I GOT IN TO AN MFA PROGRAM.

5 comments:

  1. Congrats again. really enjoy reading your blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe you were able to actually write right after you got in. I just started screaming and running around in circles in the street (which was totally fine since I am the stupid white American foreigner, so I can get away with anything) but it took me almost an hour to calm down enough to let my fingers hit the keyboard calmly enough so I wouldn't type wiuefgbwekfnsafkapefhbswkf

    I got into Mills, and since it's my only acceptance thus far and I think I only have a serious shot at one or two others, I may very well end up there. I don't know jack about the area in terms of its relation to CCA, but after talking to a few current Mills students, they say CCA and Mills students frequently meet up at events, so our paths may very well be crossing in the not too distant future!

    This excitement is like a drug. If someone told me that crack feels like this, I would be a total addict.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi from the MFA Blog! And congratulations :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know exactly what you mean about hell bent. I haven't heard anything about funding yet because I only just did my FAFSA, but I am most likely going to get a thousand dollar moving allowance and then another 8K in scholarship towards tuition which is what most first year students receive. Only second year people can be TAs.

    ReplyDelete