Wednesday, February 18, 2009

A week of Blah

Nothing to say. I have been missing on my blog for this same reason. I will how ever give my this and that about random things. I went on a random trip to New Mexico with parents,brother,brother's girlfriend and Arun (fiance), it was pretty fun but I got car sick.(I always get car sick). Oh I got a job interview at this medical/psychiatric ward for a behavioural counselor. I pretty UN thrilled about it which is weird, since I have not been able to find a job. I guess I owe it to being too obsessed with my MFA crap(still no news).Anyways, that might be a possible job-or not coz I might very probably blow the interview. I watched forest gump after about a year and fell in love with it all over again. The economy and its rapidly declining health doest seem to hold my attention, in fact post Obama being elected, I have pretty much stopped watching the news,which is alarming because I was pretty good with that. I need to keep up.
and I shall end with a fun south Indian video, a song I first heard from my crazy friend Harsha in Bangalore- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7y7YdeLF-o

No comments:

Post a Comment